Friday, March 16, 2012

At some point in my life, I hope to be the greatest at something. am marginally okay at a lot of things I teach myself, but there's always that emptiness, the indescribable feeling of coming up short, never enough. Never good enough. 


I've always felt an ill-consuming indifference in my life though that is not say that I spend a majority of it complaining of such things. Much of my existence has been a good one; an acceptable, tolerable and fair one that I have come to understand. Though I think, curiously, in the back of my mind, this feels like settling. I don't want to nor do I ever want to feel like "settling".


I'm terrified that I will never be able to get passed these feelings of monumental doom, these inner demons I'm losing to. The feeling of darkness consuming my every thought. Never good enough. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment